When you use your Dewalt Miter Saw or any brand Miter Saw you need a safe and flexible platform to use your saw on. If you haven’t considered a Dewalt Miter Saw Stand you may change your mind once you find out how versatile they can be and how they can help you, especially if you have limited space or are always at a new location when you use your Miter Saw.
Whether you are considering a Dewalt Miter Saw Stand or a Dewalt Rolling Miter Saw Stand, when you are using your Miter Saw you want stability, great weight capacity, and flexibility. Other considerations include Dewalt Miter Saw Stand Accessories such as flexible supports for your wood cutting material, and the ability to be breakdown so you can transport or store away. Either of these Dewalt Miter Saw Stands are great options.
- 1 Get Your DEWALT Miter Saw Stand, Compact (DWX724)
- 2 Get Your DEWALT Miter Saw Stand With Wheels (DWX726)
- 3 Why Dewalt Miter Saw Stand
- 4 GREAT GIFT IDEAS!
- 5 Best Paste Wax Or Liquid Wax – Woodworking Tools
- 6 What Is A Good Broom For Wood Shop
- 7 Top 11 Woodworking Apron Options For Your Shop
- 8 Should I Wear Ear Protection During Woodworking
- 9 FAQS – Dewalt Miter Saw Stand
Get Your DEWALT Miter Saw Stand, Compact (DWX724)
- Universal design of DEWALT miter saw stand works with all brands of miter saws
- Compact design of DEWALT miter saw stand allows easy transport and storage
- Lightweight aluminum construction (29.8 lbs.) allows for easy transport to and from the jobsite
- 40-inch beam extends to support up to 10 ft. of material and up to 500 lbs.
- Legs provide superior support and fold for easy storage
- Leg Lock Levers allow for fast and easy set up
- Extension Lock Levers allow for fast and secure locking of extensions
Get Your DEWALT Miter Saw Stand With Wheels (DWX726)
- Easily adjustable mounting rails of DEWALT miter saw stand adapt to nearly any miter saw
- Miter saw stand with wheels featuring wide rubber grip provide easy jobsite mobility
- The rolling miter saw stand features three-position pneumatic assisted raising and lowering for the ultimate in flexibility and ease of set up
- Durable tubular steel construction allows for a 300 lb maximum weight capacity
- Compact vertical storage option maximizes workplace efficiency and ease of transport
- Straightforward one-time assembly minimizes down time
Why Dewalt Miter Saw Stand
Long Lasting – Is A Dewalt Miter Saw Stand Worth It?
Dewalt is a brand you know and can trust. When you are looking for a Dewalt Miter Saw Stand the same holds true. Dewalt is no exception when it comes to long-lasting. Its durable construction and ease of use lend to you being able to use the Dewalt Miter Saw Stand for years to come.
The DWX724 Dewalt Miter Saw Stand is almost 30 pounds but that almost seems really light once you pick it up for the first time. Made of Aluminum construction it is very strong and very lightweight. It has the ability to hold up to 500 pounds, plenty of capacity for your Dewalt Miter Saw or other brands of Miter Saw.
GREAT GIFT IDEAS!
It also has extensions that pull out to a huge 10 feet across. These also being made of Aluminum provides the strength to hold your wood material and yet be lightweight. If you wanted to ensure that this Miter Saw Stand was long-lasting, know that it is due to its simple yet durable construction.
The DWX726 Dewalt Miter Saw Stand is almost 25 pounds when combined with a Dewalt Miter Saw, does not add a lot of additional weight. This popular Dewalt Miter Saw Stand is made of Aluminum construction it is very strong and very lightweight. It has the ability to hold up to 300 pounds, plenty of capacity for your Dewalt Miter Saw or other brands of Miter Saw.
It also has extensions that pull out to a huge 8 feet across. These also being made of Aluminum provides the strength to hold your material and yet be lightweight. If you wanted to ensure that this Miter Saw Stand was long-lasting, know that it is due to its simple yet durable construction.
Portability – Is A Dewalt Miter Saw Stand Easy To Transport/Store?
If you are wanting a Dewalt Miter Saw Stand that can fold up and be packed in your back seat the DWX724 is the model you need. Using a lock system the DWX724 has legs that easily fold up. It doesn’t take a lot of space when folded up and easily stores in the cab or bed of your truck. Additionally, if you don’t have a lot of space in your workshop, this model is great due to its capability of being folded up. Just store it on a shelf or in the corner.
The great thing about this model is its capability of being condensed down to a very small footprint. The DWX724 is the best option. However, if you want wheels this Dewalt Miter Saw Stand is not for you.
Included with the purchase of the Dewalt Miter Saw Stand are the DW7231 mounting brackets. These mounting brackets allow you to mount your Dewalt Miter Saw or any brand miter saw to the Dewal Miter Saw Stand with slide bolt mounting capability.
If you are wanting another option for a Dewalt Miter Saw Stand that can fold up, the DWX726 may be a better option. This model includes wheels and folds up in one piece with the assistance of a pneumatic shock. It is easy to raise and lift from the folded position. It has two height positions which provide flexibility to the user.
If you are consistently moving your Dewalt Miter Saw this Dewalt Miter Saw Stand would be the option for you. You can leave the Dewalt Miter Saw attached and store it either in the bed of your truck or in the corner of your shop. With the folding capability, height adjustment, the flexibility of using any brand Miter Saw the DWX726 is a great option.
From a portability perspective, the Dewalt Miter Saw Stand options that Dewalt offers are proven to work for you. They provide flexible space-saving options for your miter saw.
Customer reviews and feedback are paramount to the testimony of a product. Each product has 4.5 Stars and above with over 1000 comments each. If you want to see the feedback on these products go to the links down below and see what folks are saying!
Read all about the customer feedback on Amazon:
Accessories – Dewalt Miter Saw Stand
When you look at the accessories that are available for each of the Dewalt Miter Saw Stands there are a few basics you might want to consider.
- Compatible with dw723, dwx723 and dwx724 miter saw stands
- Extension support supports miter saw stand extension for more rigid support
- Adjustable height from 21-Inch to 37-Inch provides level support on uneven surfaces
If you want extra support under the extension bars of your Dewalt Miter Saw Stand these will work great for you. They are very durable and easy to use.
- Compatible with dw723, dwx723 and dwx724 miter saw stands
- Adjustable height from 4-1/4-Inch to 6-Inch to match any miter saw table height
- 15-Inch wide roller material support supports wide work pieces when adjusting and cutting
If you are wanting the ability of your wood material to move on the support extensions this attachment works great.
FAQS – Dewalt Miter Saw Stand
Is the Dewalt Miter Saw Stand Universal?
Both of the Dewalt Miter Saw Stands are universal and will fit all brands of Miter Saws. Each mount has a slide bolt mount which provided the most flexibility to mount the miter saw of your choice and still be able to use the Dewalt Miter Saw Stand and all its capabilities.
How Do You Put A Stand On A Dewalt Miter Saw?
Depending on the Dewalt Miter Saw Stand you use it is very easy. The DWX724 uses mounting brackets which attach to the rail and the Dewalt Miter Saw. These easily remove when you are wanting to store or transport your saw with a lever. If you are using the DWX726, the Dewalt Miter Saw mounts using bolts through the frame of the Dewalt Miter Saw Stand. This allows you to permanently mount your saw and transport your saw using the folding capability and wheels of the Dewalt Miter Saw Stand.
Can I Store My Miter Saw On The Stand?
The generic answer is yes you can. If you have the DWX724 you will need to have the Dewalt Miter Saw Stand unfolded to keep the Miter Saw mounted. However, if you have the DWX726, you will be able to keep the Miter Saw mounted after it has been folded. This will allow you to transport and store with the Miter Saw still mounted on the Miter Saw Stand.